Live Again

Posted by Deb | Day Trading Journey | Tuesday 17 May 2011 10:31 am

True to my decisions of yesterday, I went today back to trading with the intention of being cautious, but more brave- taking bigger risks.

The market seemed to be going down soon, but the indicators were not as strong as they could have been. I decided to enter a short (down) position anyway and be prepared to add a contract or two in higher points if necessay.

I did that, adding one contract, than a second, and waiting. The market was slow, and I waited and prayed for this position to win, and finally was able to quit with a profit of $87.5 over 2 contracts.

I am sure that had I decided to wait more I could have made a bigger profit, but I decided that will be it for today. Possibly I will soon go back to expecting $100 per day.

Share

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

CommentLuv badge

This site uses KeywordLuv. Enter YourName@YourKeywords in the Name field to take advantage.